Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Four-Banger


FAST CALL: Tired of the typical Motorola cell phone? Then get yourself a nice Ferrari F430…cell phone

#34: Herschel Walker talks about his struggles with dissociative identity disorder (formerly referred to as multiple personality disorder) in his new book “Breaking Free” – here’s an excerpt

THORNY: Wondering what’s really under Bret Michael’s bandana? Says Michaels here, “My hair is combined of my hair and the finest extensions Europe has to offer. I do the show without it on all the time and they won’t film me. They are like, "Put your bandanna back on. It is your image." It is my signature thing.”

JERK: Tired of being too nice? Pick up a copy of Martin Kihn’s new book, “A$$hole: How I Got Rich and Happy by Not Giving a Damn About Anyone and How You Can Too” – I’m guessing Denis Leary doesn’t need a copy

No comments: