Thursday, November 15, 2007

Threefer

YUCK: Even a restaurant that serves $25,000 desserts and $1,000 sundaes isn’t immune from health code violations – Serendipity 3, a popular Manhattan eatery, was shut down by health inspectors after failing its second inspection within a month – cockroaches and mice were involved

RUSH: Thrill-seekers should love the rush of this “sport” that’s essentially a combination of base-jumping and gliding like a flying squirrel off of cliffs – check the video here.

KISS: Gene Simmons makes some very good points about the current state of the music industry in an interview here

1 comment:

Monika said...

Hey
Sorry for spamming, but I really like your writings and wanted to ask you if we could exchange links? Please write me a comment in my blog (my everyday glamour) that has to do a bit with the post *lol* then I know that’s okay for you ;-)
Hope you’re okay,
Chililady from Austria