1. Mario Williams (DE), Texas: Bush’s approval rating sinks. Guess Texas is happy with their typical “Carr on his back” offensive formation. Better get some O-Line soon...
2. Reggie Bush (RB), Saints: Don’t the Saints have the Deuce in their backfield already?
3. Vince Young (QB), Titans: Norm Chow passes on his boy, Matty Leinart! Hope Vince is worth the wait!
4. D’Brickashaw Ferguson (OL), Jets: You can’t go wrong with protection. Yes, that’s Chad Pennington and Patrick Ramsey breathing some huge sighs of relief.
5. A.J. Hawk (LB), Packers: Some attitude for the Packers defense is definitely a good thing.
6. Vernon Davis (TE), 49ers: A team this bad all over that already has Eric Johnson at TE should NOT be picking another TE. Period.
7. Michael Huff (FS), Raiders: Some toughness to patrol the secondary - but can he throw passes to Randy Moss?
8. Donte Whitner (S), Bills: Surprising pick, fast and tough. But who really cares about the Bills?
9. Ernie Sims (LB), Lions: Aggressive and fast…and he’s not a wide receiver! Is Matt Millen fired yet?
10. Matt Leinart (QB), Cardinals: You could hear his sigh of relief down here in Virginia. Once again, Leinart's got some impressive weapons – Edgerrin, Larry Fitzgerald, and Anquan Boldin.