Monday, May 10, 2004

Another One...

i figured the time has come for another post...man, i just watched "elephant," by director gus van sant. normal, this movie was not. unfortunately, good it was not either. characters roaming a school on a typical day - at columbine. of course, he employed the tarantino character storyline/timewarp time continuum jumble that's become merely an exercise of style, instead of a statement. i just would like my four dollars back. anyway, i'd love to create my mix CD as part of my contribution to mr. goldman's International Mixtape Project - unfortunately, my burner is being quite cranky, popping out error messages and ruining my blank CDs like it's going out of style. so i'll just sit and enjoy the end of "swingers," reminisce about college and drink black label. all except the black label, that is...

No comments: